|Location:||City of London, London|
Compliance & Legal
|Salary:||£70000 - £80000 per annum|
|Job Published:||over 3 years ago|
The main responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- The organisation and completion the annual compliance risk assessment and to draft the compliance monitoring plan (CMP)
- Have oversight of the execution of the CMP
- Agree the scope and scale of the reviews to be undertaken and to report this to the Head of the Department under review.
- Maintain a record of escalation and the tracking of issues through to closure.
- Agree the the annual compliance training plan and ensure the same is executed and recorded appropriately
- Responsibility for updating the Compliance manual as required.
- Assume responsibility for the training and development of any direct reports.
- Deputise for the Head of Compliance as required
- Assume the responsibility of the Deputy Money Laundering Reporting Officer
To be considered for this position the ideal candidate should possess the following skills and attributes:
- Advanced stakeholder management skills
- Advanced AML skills
- Detailed knowledge of the PRA/FCA rulebooks
- Experience of staff training and development
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
In exchange for the above my client offers a competitive remuneration package and the opportunity to join a leading banking organisation at an exciting time of their development.
Sorry, this job is no longer available