Our client, a leading private banking organisation is seeking a compliance manager- advisory for their London office.
This role will initially be on a fixed term contract basis with the possibility of the contract being extended and also the possibility of the role being made a permanent hire.
The main responsibilities of the role are to assist in maintaining the Bank's compliance framework and promoting a strong compliance culture ensuring that regulatory and conduct risk is managed effectively.
- Maintain compliance policy & procedures.
- Perform compliance risk assessments.
- Provide compliance advice.
- Manage regulatory change.
- Deliver compliance training.
- Risk management.
- Relationship management.
Skills & knowledge:
- University degree and ideally relevant professional compliance qualification.
- Private Banking & Wealth Management experience
- Experience of working on compliance projects and initiatives including new regulations.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role.
We regret that due to the high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates can be contacted.