Compliance & Legal
|Salary:||£80000 - £90000 per annum + benefits|
|Job Published:||over 4 years ago|
The main responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- Identification and interpretation of regulatory developments and advising EMEA regulated entities
- Dealing with regulatory queries and provision of technical advice on any such issues
- Maintain EMEA procedures and manuals to incorporate the latest regulatory landscape
- Provision of regulatory training to relevant staff
- Work with the EMEA Product Development and Management team as the regulatory 'voice' during the design stage of the same
- Assist in the preparation of board reports as required.
The successful candidate will possess the following skills and attributes:
- Good knowledge of FCA rules and guidance (e.g. PRIN, SYSC, SUP, MAR, DTR, COLL) is essential as is a strong knowledge of COBS
- Good knowledge of EU Directives (e.g. EMIR, AIFMD, MiFID II)
- Good understanding of the types of distribution channels for investment products (i.e. UCITS, AIFs)
- Able to work collegiality within a small team structure
- Well developed stakeholder management skills.
In exchange for the above my client offers a competitive remuneration package and the opportunity to join a leading organisation at an exciting period of their growth.
Sorry, this job is no longer available