|Location:||City of London, London|
Compliance & Legal
|Salary:||£85000 - £90000 per annum + Benefits|
|Job Published:||about 5 years ago|
This is a senior level role within the bank taking account of the regulatory requirements of each business area and ensure these are incorporated within all internal principles, guidelines and practises. The main responsibilities for the role include the following:
- Provision of guidance and advice to the Branch General Manager to include review and monitoring of the relevant law, regulation and best practice applicable to the bank's business.
- Engage and build the appropriate relationship with the regulators including the FCA and the PRA in respect of the bank's business.
- To maintain and develop the banks Compliance and Risk based monitoring programme.
- Assume responsibility for the development and formulation of the bank's Compliance policies, procedures and controls.
- Liaison with external bodies including the relevant regulators
- Managing and training a small team (headcount of 3) of Compliance Analysts.
The successful candidate will will have the following attributes:
- Significant Compliance experience gained from within a similar bank - 5 to 10 years.
- Must have been CF10 and CF11 registered
- Advanced knowledge of both CASS and COBS rules.
- Demonstrable ability to build successful relationships with the regulator and other external bodies.
- Well developed stakeholder management skills
- Experience with managing a small team.
In exchange for the above my client offers a competitive remuneration package and the opportunity to join a rising star within the Asiatic banking world.
Full details are available upon application.
Sorry, this job is no longer available