|Location:||City of London, London|
Compliance & Legal
|Salary:||£55000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits|
|Job Published:||about 5 years ago|
Reporting to the Associate Director, CIS Compliance the successful candidate will carry out regular monitoring and provide advice on all relevant financial crime for the investment managment, fund administration and banking businesses comprising the Group.
The main responsibilities of this position are as follows:
- Financial Crime Risk Assessment - ensuring that up-to-date risk assessments are in place and include risks surrounding money laundering, terrorist financing, financial sanctions, bribery and corruption and fraud across the business.
- Financial Crime Policies and Procedures - ensure these are up-to-date and that all appropriate line management and staff are aware of the current applicable regulations.
- EDD and High Risk Clients - provide advice and guidance to the business in respect of the firm's compliance requirements and to deal with enquiries around non-standard AML verification issues. Also to review and approve EDD for higher-risk clients and the on-going maintenance of the same, liaising with the Associate Director, Compliance Director or MLRO as applicable.
- Financial Sanctions/PEPs - ensure that the appropriate systems and controls are in place to screen new and existing clients and payments against all required list of financial sanctions targets and PEPs.
- Market Abuse - ensure that the appropriate systems and controls are in place to monitor for potential market abuse.
- Management Information - provide a financial crime dashboard and other management information as required. Collate and report on fraud attempts, including cybercrime. Provide the Investment Associatio with 6-monthly fraud figures.
- Staff training and management - ensure that all appropriate staff have the latest and most relevant training and to also train a and manage a Financial Crime Compliance Officer, ensuring that the work allocated is completely accurately and in a timely fashion.
The ideal candidate will have an Investment Management or Stockbroking business background, be familiar with AML and ABC legislations, have knowledge of the JMLSG guidance notes as well as the FCA regulations - especially SYSC and the Market Abuse provisions as well as the Financial Crime Guide.
A full job specification is available upon request.
Sorry, this job is no longer available