|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
Compliance & Legal
|Job Published:||over 5 years ago|
Our client, a leading private banking organisation is seeking a compliance manager- monitoring for their Manchester office.
This role will initially be on a fixed term contract basis with the possibility of the contract being extended and also the possibility of the role being made a permanent hire.
The main responsibilities of the role are to assist in monitoring the effectiveness of the Bank's compliance framework and promoting a strong compliance culture ensuring that regulatory and conduct risk is managed effectively.
- Compliance monitoring programme.
- Perform compliance monitoring reviews.
- Maintain adequate working papers.
- Produce compliance monitoring reports.
- Produce compliance MI reports.
- Risk management.
- Relationship management.
Skills & knowledge:
- In depth knowledge of the FCA handbook.
- University degree and ideally relevant professional compliance qualification.
- Private Banking & Wealth Management experience
- Proven experience within monitoring & reporting of regulatory and conduct risk best practice.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in a similar role.
We regret that due to the high volume of applicants, only shortlisted candidates can be contacted.
Sorry, this job is no longer available