Working for a leading private bank the Compliance Monitoring Analyst will have responsibility for the following areas:
- Undertake compliance monitoring activities within the business and report into the Compliance Manager
- Research and provide updates to staff regarding new regulatory developments
- Support the Compliance Manager in the delivery of the Compliance Monitoring Plan.
- Prepare the appropriate MI based on the outcome of monitoring activities - highlighting areas that require further investigation and review.
To be considered for the above position the ideal candidate should possess the following skills, attributes and qualifications:
- Relevant Compliance monitoring experience - ideally from a private banking, investment banking or wealth management environment
- A good understanding of the FCA handbook as applicable to the business
- Minimum degree qualified
- Familiarity with both thematic and investment guidelines monitoring
In return for the above my client offers the opportunity to join a leading private bank in a prestigious location on a 12 month contract basis.