|Location:||City of London, London|
Compliance & Legal
|Salary:||£55000 - £65000 per annum + Benefits|
|Job Published:||almost 5 years ago|
The main responsibilities of this role are as follows:
- Completion of compliance monitoring reviews in accordance with the monitoring program and consideration of regulatory adherence and internal policies. This will include the identification, resolution and escalation of issues in a thorough and timely fashion.
- Contribute to the ongoing evolution and development of the compliance monitoring program in respect of both the framework and associated methodologies.
- Work collaboratively with other compliance monitoring colleagues to ensure knowledge is shared and best practice is followed.
- Ad hoc project work as required.
The ideal candidate would possess the following skills and experience:
- Monitoring experience from with an asset management environment (preferably global in perspective)
- Understanding of the regulatory environment and the current issues/challenges
- Experience in a front office role, middle or back office support with a working understanding of business areas and systems desirable.
- Collaborative business approach and with the ability to prioritise workloads
In exchange for the above my client offers a competitive benefits package and the opportunity to join a leading asset management company.
Sorry, this job is no longer available