Compliance & Legal
|Salary:||£30000 - £35000 per annum + Bonus + Bens|
|Job Published:||over 2 years ago|
£30000 - £35000 + Bonus + Benefits
Our client, a leading Financial Consultancy & Risk Management Company based in the City are seeking a Compliance Officer to join their Compliance team. Ideally you will have a year or two of experience in a similar role within deliverable FX services.
The firm are continuing to grow in the UK, and you will be part of a team of three reporting into the Compliance Director. You will find yourself in a fast paced, dynamic environment, and be first port of call for advice, guidance and approvals for the business.
The job will give you the opportunity to grow both professionally and commercially within a fun, professional and innovative team.
- Providing advice and guidance to the business on compliance matters, primarily in relation to AML with particular emphasis on on-boarding clients
- Approving client applications where the level of risk dictates compliance involvement
- Conducting monitoring and testing to assess compliance with the company's policies and procedures
- Reviewing and investigating transaction monitoring alerts generated by the company's in-house CRM/trading platform
- Reviewing and investigating alerts generated by the company's due diligence systems
- Assisting the business 'refresh' client due diligence on a risk based approach
- Assist the Compliance Director with regulatory reporting as required
- Assist the Compliance Director keep company policies and procedures up to date and relevant
- Act as Deputy MLRO in the absence of the Compliance Director
- As and when business volumes dictate assist the Operations team with client on-boarding and payments
- A good understanding of money laundering regulations and associated legislation
- An understanding of the payment services regulations and associated legislation
- Evidence of progress with or a willingness to undertake compliance related qualifications
- One to two years' experience in a similar role
- Confident and comfortable communicating effectively with colleagues at all levels including with Board members.
- Robust personality and at ease delivering and justifying difficult decisions.
- Confident, hardworking and structured mind-set with an ability to work well as part of a team but also with the ability to work without direct supervision
Sorry, this job is no longer available