|Location:||City of London, London|
Compliance & Legal
|Salary:||£80000 - £90000 per annum + benefits|
|Job Published:||over 5 years ago|
Reporting into the Head of Compliance, Europe the Compliance Officer will have responsibility for the following:
- Implementation of regulatory change to the clients business in Europe
- Draft of Compliance policies and procedures across both european and global regaions
- Provide advice in respect of ethics, gifts and entertainments and other related policies to both the business and senior management in the UK and Europe.
- Provide advisory assistance in respect of FCA regulatory change to the business and management in the UK
- Management of varied Compliance projects - on a European and global basis.
- Compliance reporting and monitoring
- Management of conflicts of interest.
- Provision of Compliance training to staff including FCA approved persons.
To be considered for this position the ideal candidate should possess the following skills:
- Similar experience gained ideally from asset management
- SME in respect of UK and European financial regulations to include FCA, MiFiD, AIFMD and UCITs
- Familiarity with trading, research, portfolio management, front and back office process and systems, client money/assets, COBs, segregated clients and mutual funds.
- Able to work as part of a team or autonomously as required
- Well developed stakeholder management, influencing and negotiation skills
- Working knowledge of Bloomberg
- A European language would be beneficial - ideally German.
In exchange for the above my client offers a competitive remuneration package and the opportunity to join an exciting and dynamic organisation.
Sorry, this job is no longer available