The key responsibilities of this position include the following:
- pre and post trade monitoring of client investment guidelines
- work with the business to ensure that any issues arising in respect of guideline errors or breaches are identified, resolved and reported appropriately - including drafting any applicable client communications
- work collaboratively with peers to complete daily, monthly and quarterly compliance reports
- ensure that non system based manual investment restrictions are captured and monitored correctly
- prepare client certifications as and when required.
- proactively identify and implement process and procedural improvements where applicable
To be considered for the above position the ideal candidate should possess the following skills and attributes:
- Minimum 2 years years experience gained within asset management and working an investment compliance system e.g. Charles River, Thinkfolio, LZ Sentinel, Aladdin, MIG 21 or similar.
- Knowledge of fixed income instruments
- Able to work within a team environment yet retain personal accountability and responsibility
- Developed stakeholder and communication.
In exchange for the above the successful candidate will be joining a dynamic and personally empowering market leading organisation with a benefits and remuneration package to match.