|Location:||City of London, London|
Compliance & Legal
|Salary:||£50000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits|
|Job Published:||over 4 years ago|
The main responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- Assisting the Distributions teams in respect of the identification of conflicts of interest and to stress test mitigating controls periodically.
- Provision of timely and accurate advice to the Distribution team as and when required.
- Provision of periodic training to the Distributions teams on matters such as the prevailing regulatory environment around governance and TCF etc.
- Contribution to TCF management information and ensuring that all associated risks are managed accordingly.
- Provision of regulatory technical guidance affecting Distribution which includes AIFMD, MiFIDII and Inducement Guidance
- Own and enhance the financial promotions approval framework and ensuring that this is appropriate for both professional and retail content as per COBS 4.
- Act as the Compliance representative for all Distribution and Marketing initiatives.
- Oversight and approval of KIIDs
- Support and training for the European, Latin American and Asian Distribution teams.
To be considered for this position the successful candidate should possess an expert knowledge of FCA/CBI/EC/UCITS/SEC/SFC regulations, an industry qualification (preferably IMC) and experience of working within the distribution compliance function of an asset manager.
In exchange for the above my client offers a competitive remuneration package and the opportunity to join an industry leading global organisation.