|Location:||Greater Manchester, England|
Compliance & Legal
|Salary:||£35000 - £45000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits|
|Job Published:||over 2 years ago|
Compliance Oversight Analyst
£35,000 - £45,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Due to a period of growth, an independently owned fund house in Greater Manchester are looking for a compliance oversight analyst to join their team. The house is part of a larger group, which consists of a number of businesses which provide products and services in the financial services arena. The group has over £10 billion under management in a mixture of unit trusts, open ended investment companies and discretionary management portfolio's.
Working as part of the oversight team, you will implement an effective external oversight programme to investment managers and sponsors as well as providing regular reporting to the board of directors and senior management.
- Supporting the Compliance Oversight Manager in undertaking the monitoring of outsourced functions through desk based monitoring and onsite visits.
- Providing guidance and support to outsourced functions to ensure they are operating in a manner consistent with the regulations, industry standards and our expectations.
- Prepare regular reports to management on the outsourced functions, in particular highlighting any key risks or areas for concern.
- Communicate with outsourced investment managers and sponsors in relation to regulatory change and industry standard to ensure any changes impacting.
- Assist with the update and maintenance of policies and procedures in relation to the oversight of outsourced functions ensuring that they reflect any regulatory changes or areas identified as high risk.
- Undertake additional projects as directed from time to time by the Compliance Oversight Manager.
- Remain up to date with regulatory change and ensure it is adopted, as appropriate, by any outsourced functions.
- Educated to degree level.
- Previous funds experience within a similar role is essential.
- Completed or willing to complete IOC (Investment Operations Certificate).
Sorry, this job is no longer available