|Salary:||£300 - £320 per day|
|Duration:||6 Months - Perm|
|Job Published:||over 5 years ago|
My client, one of the world's largest assset managers by AUM, is seeking a Consultant Relations Analyst to join their team on a temp-perm contract. They are looking for someone to work in a charged sales environment to prepare presentations, follow up on relationships and support the business development efforts of the company.
Responsibilities will include:
- Co-ordinating responses to consultant questionaires which accurately and favourably present the organisations investments products / services.
- Maintain and expand the contact database and compilie statistical information.
- Organising internal resources in preparation for meetings and calls.
- Produce quarterly consultant newsletter, prepare mailshots and other correspondence.
- Regularly liaise with clients.
- Use research, judgement and creativity to solve problems and create solutions
My client is looking for:
Previous consultant relations experience
LDI, Defined Denefits, Defined Contribution experience.
Sorry, this job is no longer available