|Salary:||£55000 - £65000 per annum + bonus + Bens|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
A rapidly growing investment business within the asset management sector in London is looking for an Content Manager / Investment Writer to start ASAP on an initial 6 month contract with the potential opportunity to go permanent.
The successful candidate will oversee the production of all our new thought leadership material for new product launches and to drive AUM generation for existing products. This will include production for an expansive variety of subjects from ESG products to cryptocurrencies. In order to do this you will have a well-rounded understanding of the global economic and investment landscape, and be able to recognise topical themes and unravel technical jargon.
This role is suitable for an individual with over 6 years of investment writing and content management production gained within a financial services/asset management environment. We are seeking someone with the following:
- Excellent investment and copy writer
- Ability to provide/shape thought leadership material such as whitepapers, presentation decks and press releases across the asset classes, showing an understanding of financial markets and the factors influencing them.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet tight deadlines
- Write and edit investment commentaries on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Provide oversight and support to the marketing team and wider business on content
- Work with stakeholders in order to lead on editorial planning
- Excellent management skills and teamwork with partnership content producers, PR agencies and the internal marketing team
- Strong understanding of understanding and applying the regulations around content and financial promotions
- Someone with strong interpersonal skills as this is a client facing role
- Ideally have an understanding of search engine optimisation techniques (SEO)
The role will be hands-on, very fast paced and demanding so you'll need excellent organisation skills, can juggle multiple projects simultaneously and have a keen eye for detail. You'll be confident rolling up your sleeves, talking to our clients and partners and problem solving.
If this sounds like a job for you, please get in touch.
Sorry, this job is no longer available