My client, a leading global financial services organisation, is currently looking to recruit a "group Manager" to join them in their growing Corporate Actions team. You'll assume the overall responsibility for management control of several teams constituting corporate event operations; ensuring best practice and regulatory requirements are adhered to, excellent service is provided at all times, risk to both the business and clients is minimised and the department works to manage costs.
As the Corporate Actions Group Manager you'll be responsible for leading, overseeing and managing the Corporate Actions function from both an operational and personnel perspective. You'll ensure that all Corporate Actions are processed and that clients stock and cash positions are updated in a timely manner, in accordance with the markets and bank's best practices. You'll be seeking to provide a high quality service, with minimal risks to the organisation and safeguarding against and financial or reputational loss.
The key areas of responsibility include:
- Operational Management - Manage the daily operations of the Global Corporate Events teams servicing clients, ensuring continuation of processing and service delivery within a stable environment.
- Leadership and People Management - Ensure oversight, engagement and development of all members of the Corporate Events teams to ensure they work effectively together to deliver the strategic objectives of the department, whilst acting as a role model.
- Client Servicing/Relationship - Build and maintain strong relationships within the Corporate Events area, client services and other operational areas and liaise with them on a regular basis to ensure queries are resolved to deliver client satisfaction.
- Change Management - Alongside regional and functional management, communicate and implement departmental strategical change.
- Risk Management - Manage the performance of the Corporate Actions Events teams from an operational risk perspective in adherence to corporate policy.
- Governance Responsibilities - Ensure the group is managed in a manner to support EMEA governance, regulatory, risk and business related objectives and priorities.
- Generic staff Responsibilities - Ensure the group is managed in a manner to support EMEA governance, regulatory, risk and business related objectives and priorities.
This is a senior role so only those with relevant years of experience will be considered. If you feel you are the right type of person for the role please forward me your CV and we can arrange a confidential, in-depth chat about the full requirements of the role.