|Location:||Manchester, Greater Manchester|
|Salary:||£16000 - £20000 per annum + Bonus and Bens|
|Job Published:||about 4 years ago|
My client, a global financial business solutions provider, is currently looking for junior corporate actions professionals to join them. The ideal candidate will have excellent attention to detail, can cope with high pressured deadlines and have the willingness to deal with clients demands. This is a great opportunity for those with a years Corporate Actions experience, or experience within an operational background. New starters are also encouraged to apply if you are after a career in financial services.
- Creating Corporate Action events and comparing them to market information for discrepancies.
- Gathering clients responses and sending instructions to the market.
- Processing payments and carrying out reconciliations.
- Answering client queries.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A keen eye for detail and have the ability to cope in a high pressure environment.
- You'll have the ability to prioritise workloads to ensure deadlines are met.
- You'll have a passion for delivering world class customer service.
- Adaptable in your approach and a proactive work ethic.
If this sounds like you then please send me your CV.