|Salary:||£45000 - £50000 per annum + Bonus and Bens|
|Job Published:||about 3 years ago|
Corporate Actions Manager
£45,000 - £50,000
My client are after a strong candidate with exceptional people management and leadership skills. You'll be tasked with the management of teams who are performing both mandatory and voluntary corporate action related custody and accounting requirements. You'll be managing and controlling high levels of risk and liability within the various functions. You'll be a key memeber of the Asset Servicing management team. You'll also support the senior management and be required to lead or contribute to asset servicing and strategic initiatives.
Role Duties (including but not limited to):
- Responsible for monitoring team workloads to ensure daily tasks are completed timely and in compliance with department procedures.
- Corordinate with internal departments and external sub custodians, custodians, depositories, agents and brokers to ensure daily work meet required standards.
- Oversight of training and development of new team memebers and cross-training of all team members.
- Responsible for development of policies and procedures and management of written supervisory procedures.
- Responsible for achievement of team goals, ensuring that the team is equppied to hit goals and objectives.
- Exceptional people management skills and leadership skills.
- Operational Management Experience - Corporate Actions desireable but not essential
- Solid understanding of operational processing.
- Detailed kowledge and understanding of regulations and standards.
- Project management skills and a strong client focus.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills to develop internal and external stakeholder relationships.
By applying to this job you are agreeing to our privacy notice which is freely available to view at: https://www.cameronkennedy.com/privacy
Sorry, this job is no longer available