|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£140 - £160 per day|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Corporate Actions Officer (Temp)
£140 - £160 Per Day
City Of London
Up to 14 Months Duration
My client are a long standing and reputable full service investment brokerage company. They are currently looking for a Corporate Actions and Reconciliations Officer to join them on a temporary basis. The role is being offered on a long term basis (Up to 14 Months).
As the role holder you'll be tasked with maintaining the quality and consistency of the structure for processing, monitoring and reconciling all Corporate Actions. Your duties will include (but not limited to):
- Monitor, process and reconcile all transactions arising from Corporate actions and Dividends.
- Produce monthly reconciliation's of all broker positions.
- Collecting confirmations and statements from Custodians and Brokers.
- Ensuring receipt of tickets from the trading desks on an intra-day basis.
- Collecting market information regarding corporate actions from Custodians, Brokers and via the Internet.
- Inputting of daily trading tickets on to the GMI system.
- Produce reports from the GMI system based on data input above and reconcile to third party records as received from Custodians and Brokers.
- Provide copies of reconciliations for the attention of the Financial Director and Head of Equity Settlements.
- Knowledge and understanding of US QI tax system.
- Minimum 5 years' experience of Equity Business environment.
- Familiarity with CREST Settlements
- Familiarity With Euroclear System
- Knowledge and understanding of GMI desirable
Sorry, this job is no longer available