My client, a global financial business solutions provider, is currently looking for a dedicated corporate actions professional with a proven track record in delivering excellent client service to join them. The ideal candidate will have excellent attention to detail, can cope with high pressured deadlines and have the willingness to deal with clients demands. You'll have a good knowledge of equities and fixed income and Corporate Actions.
The role itself requires the candidate to be a lead figure in the processing and execution of mandatory and voluntary corporate action events. You'll be managing and controlling high levels of risk and liability and will be accountable for specific events.
As a senior team member you'll be responsible for (but not limited to) the following:
- Reviewing the processing and maintaining of voluntary and mandatory corporate actions and dividends on products.
- Ensure accurate processing in terms of clients holdings compared to agent holdings, and identifying opportunities for implementation improvements.
- Provide knowledge and technical assistance to junior members of staff, whilst escalating more complex problems to senior staff members (where appropriate).
- Act as a mentor to junior members of staff
- Maintain total accountability to the quality of your own work.
The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years experience in corporate Actions and will always be looking to learn more about Corporate Actions. Candidates should be wanting to become a SME in this discipline. Experience with reconciliations is desirable but not essential, as would a deeper knowledge of equity markets, fixed income and FX.