|Location:||City of London, London|
Accountancy and Finance
Accountancy & Audit
|Salary:||£45000 - £55000 per annum + bonus + benefits|
|Job Published:||about 4 years ago|
Corporate Finance Analyst
£45,000 - £55,000 + Bonus + Benefits
They are a leading independent integrated investment banking and corporate advisory firm with a strong client base and reputation. They focus on mid/ small-cap UK equities. They service both UK and overseas institutions. They have a strong employee philosophy which encourages continuity. Good career opportunities are available.
The role sits within a highly successful corporate (broking and advisory) team providing corporate advisory and stockbroking services to over 100 UK listed companies. The department offers corporate broking, corporate finance and M&A advisory services to clients. Dedicated specialist sector teams mirror the firm's research sector coverage. The role includes
- Developing marketing presentations with appropriate research and data analytics.
- Developing / preparing complex financial and valuation models for potential corporate client opportunities.
- Drafting relevant corporate finance and related transactional documentation.
- Project management and executing or assisting in the execution of transactions including IPO's, secondary fundraisings and M&A.
- Advising corporate clients on the effect of both the Listing and Aim Rules and also the Takeover Code.
- Day to day communication with corporate clients regarding stock market trends, developments and possible effects on valuations.
- Supporting other colleagues when necessary, with analysis, research and due diligence.
Who they are looking for
To be considered for this role you must meet all the following requirements:
- Fully qualified ACA. First time passes and / or CFA; AND,
- Minimum 2:1 Degree from a top ten ranked University; AND,
- Excellent communication skills; AND,
- Strong numerical, analytical and project management skills; AND,
- Demonstrable drive and determination.
Candidates are likely to have 6-18 months current or recent experience within ECM or Corporate Finance gained within a Big 4 or a mid-market investment bank/corporate broker. Successful candidates will be able to demonstrate strong communication / team workings skills, have strong project management, modelling and analytical skills and be able to work autonomously or part of a team.
Sorry, this job is no longer available