Provide administrative support with Credit Administration; responsible for monitoring and reporting of management information to senior management whilst ensuring compliance with the Bank's policies and procedures.
- Preparing and improving management information reporting as part of credit admin function.
- Monitoring and reporting of internal and external ratings affecting countries, banks and the portfolio.
- Highlighting and escalating limit breaches as necessary.
- Ensuring all loan covenants and financial ratios are regularly monitored and adhered to including insurances, rental income and collateral requirements.
- Managing and following up on any credit documentary deficiencies.
- Assisting with the general Credit Admin function of the bank including maintenance of the approval register, chasing/monitoring of annual reviews etc.
- 5 years experience in banking with a focus on Credit Administration, Management Information Reporting and Correspondent Banking.
- Undergraduate degree advantageous.
- Hands on approach with problem solving attitude with the ability to prioritise workloads.
- Managing tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication skills and strong inter-personal skills and a flexible attitude to helping others.
Due to the nature of the role, candidates should be either immediately available or available on short notice. Please note that due to high response rates, only those relevant to the role will be contacted.