|Location:||Birmingham, West Midlands|
|Salary:||£30000 - £35000 per annum|
|Job Published:||about 4 years ago|
Purpose of the role:
To work within the Commercial Credit department with responsibility for management information for presentation to Credit Committee and Senior Management. Management information will include monitoring of exposures to ensure that the bank remains within its Large Exposure Limits, monitoring and control of aggregated exposures, monitoring of concentration by geography and sector etc. and maintenance of limits.
Responsibility for overseeing deal closing, checking for completeness of documentation ensuring that all conditions precedent are complete, conformity with approved terms and overseeing the authorisation process through co-ordination with senior management.
The role also includes administrative duties as secretary of the Credit Committee including arranging committee meetings, coordinating papers and taking minutes and a joint team responsibility for the filing system.
The role will have the opportunity to progress to a junior underwriting position according to workload within the department
Competencies, skills, knowledge and experience to undertake the role:
- Detailed working understanding of deal execution to include a good level of understanding of loan agreements and supporting documents such as guarantees, inter-creditor agreements, legal charges, reports on title, environmental reports, etc.
- The successful candidate will have been involved with numerous deal executions and will have liaised with external or internal lawyers as part of this process.
- Ideally at least 2 years' experience in this discipline in a real estate lending environment.
- Good organisation and presentation skills, with ability to accurately collate multiple legal documents and papers for submission to senior executives
- Good spreadsheet skills.
- Ability to work under your own initiative, under pressure and working to potentially tight deadlines.
- Good written communications skills and an ability to address specific questions raised by senior management concerning the details of a transaction.
- Strong verbal communication skills, as the ability to discuss role specific matters of a technical nature, to a range of audiences of varying seniority, is vital.
- An ability and willingness to adopt a flexible approach to address specific demands
- An ability to identify key issues and prioritise work effectively.
- Ability to effectively use all Bank proprietary systems relevant to role including Microsoft Office package.
- Good understanding of the Bank's obligations under large exposure and aggregation regulations.
- An awareness and understanding of the commercial mortgage sector.
Sorry, this job is no longer available