|Location:||West End, London|
|Salary:||£32000 - £35000 per annum + bonus + bens|
|Job Published:||over 2 years ago|
Leading London based Private bank are looking for a Credit Administrator to join a small team. This is a great role and one that has good career progression.
- Perform new Corporate and Mortgage Loans disbursement. Prepare pre-disbursement checklist and ensure condition precedents stipulated in Facility Agreement are met.
- - Prepare Authorisation to Release and setting up new facility account, including Limits, Loans, Collateral and Commitments in T24.
- - Perform Rollover and Re-pricing for Revolving Credit and Term Loan Facilities, calculating Interest Rate and Cost of Funds for loan accounts.
- - Set up and renew Trade Finance Facilities, including Bank Guarantee and SBLC.
- - Conduct monthly and quarterly Credit Reporting to management and regulator, eg: MLA Report
- - Assist the Bank-s Core Banking System migration from T24 to Silverlake. Discuss and set system parameters with Overseas Implementation Team for Loans, Limit and Collateral modules.
Sorry, this job is no longer available