|Salary:||£28000 - £32000 per annum|
|Job Published:||almost 4 years ago|
London West End
£28- 32,000 PER ANNUM
12 MONTH Fixed Term Contract
My client, an International Private Commercial Bank seeks a full time Credit Analyst. It is expected that you will have between 2-5 years experience in a commercial Bank.. The role is highly administrative (Data analysis, data entry, using search engines, file review, and remediation, completing corporate/director Credit checks and analyzing the results). Previous exposure to Credit Sanctioning or structured property finance would be a distinct advantage.
The successful candidate would be able to demonstrate he/she is
- Basic accounting / financial / credit assessment skills
- Research skills
- High proficiency in excel/pivot tables/data entry and extraction
- Attention to detail/accuracy
- Self starter/can work independently
- Proficiency with Equifax would be an advantage
- Working with Structured Property Development Finance in London/South East would be advantageous
This role has an immediate start and has the potential to become permanent. It is based in a prestigious location and vey close to public transport. You will gain exposure to the deal making process.
Sorry, this job is no longer available