|Salary:||£40000 - £60000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits|
|Job Published:||over 4 years ago|
Insurance Credit Analyst - Associate / Analyst - Spanish Speaker
£40,000 - £60,000 + Bonus + Benefits
London - City
Who They Are
They are a specialist financial institution servicing the European market place including the provision of data and analytics.
You will join a team which engages in credit analysis and you will focus solely on the insurance and re-insurance market in the European and Emerging Markets. Your role includes the following:
- As a lead analyst you will provide high quality credit assessments on an insurance market portfolio of companies and ensure you produce accurate credit analysis reports to support the credit decision.
- You will engage on a regular basis with the senior personnel of insurers and attend company meetings, supported by senior colleagues, to ensure relevant data supporting the credit analysis.
- Continued monitoring of your portfolio and develop your industry knowledge, including finding key trends and issues that may affect your portfolio
- Attend rating committee meetings, make presentations and take part in rating committees, engaging in discussions regarding insurance markets and general rating issues
- Take part in external presentations, forums and the compilation and research of specialist reports commenting on key market issues and trends. You will be highly personable and develop a wide range of contacts in the insurance industry for the purpose of furthering market intelligence
- There will be some international travel
Who They Are Looking For
To be considered for this role you must meet the following criteria:
- Graduate, ideally in maths, economics, finance, business or accountancy and a strong academic background
- Previous experience of analysis of insurance companies operating within the insurance industry and principles of finance and accounting
- Strong fluent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Spanish
- Experience of developing and managing relationships with external and internal stakeholders
- Self-starter and pro-active in bringing new ideas and solutions to the table and aggressively seeking knowledge
- Able to manage time efficiently and effectively, flexibility, absorb ideas and facts quickly, while maintaining a strict eye for detail
- Excellent administrative and organisational skills
- Additional relevant professional qualifications are an advantage (MBA, CFA, ACA/ACCA, Actuarial, etc.)