|Salary:||£20 - £25 per hour|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Credit Analyst - Banks
£20 - 25 per hour
Growing London operation of international banking group with global assets $20billion. The business comprises FX/MM, commercial and wholesale banking together with retail activities.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
We are looking for the following criteria for a candidate to hit the ground running:
- MUST HAVE: Minimum 3 years credit analysis experience, pertaining to European banks encompassing good knowledge of banks/FI credit risks.
- Ability to adapt to working in a multi-cultural environment
- Highly efficient, team player, with good attention to detail, accuracy and eye for market research and following industry trends pertaining to bank's portfolio
- Good working knowledge of banking and securities market products
- Ability to examine and evaluate cross border risk
The role will focus on:
- Annual reviews for European Banks credit facilities
- Accurate and rigorous written analysis for banks annual reviews