Accountancy and Finance
|Salary:||£26000 - £28000 per annum + BENEFITS|
|Job Published:||over 5 years ago|
City of London
£26,000 + benefits
My Client manages over 70,000 homes across the capital and the South East, regenerating communities throughout the region and are set to become London's largest developer of new homes.
The main responsibility of the role is to ensure the timely collection of all monies owed, which thereby aid the overall sales revenue of the Company for their Receivable portfolio. The role demands a continual line of communication with both sales and customers with regards to monies that are due and the releasing of orders. This may involve the negotiation of repayment agreements and prompt resolution of customer invoice queries.
- To receive customer credit applications vet and grant the appropriate level of credit in order to maximise sales and minimise the risk of bad debt.
- To undertake periodic review of all accounts to ensure that the correct level of credit is applied and that all accounts pay to the terms agreed.
- Liaise with the sales team and management to ensure that all queries are expediently and effectively closed thereby removing any payment obstacles.
- Establish and maintain a positive professional relationship with both customers and the sales force.
- Meet or exceed established monthly/quarterly targets.
- Identify accounts that may become bad debts and take steps to minimise the potential damage whilst being empathic to the customers ongoing business requirements.
- Liaises on a regular basis with the Credit Manager on any errant accounts and discuss future action.
- Ensure that all-reporting deadlines and targets are met.
Who They Are Looking For
To be considered for this role, you should meet the following criteria
- 2 years experience within a Credit Control function
- Possess a basic accounting knowledge and excellent credit knowledge
- Highly organised and accurate, able to work under pressure and maintain extensive attention to detail
- Able to work under own initiative and as member of a team
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Computer literacy in all mainline packages is an advantage
- You must be self-motivated and self-starting with the ability to multi-task and effectively manage your own workload
- Higher educational background preferred
Sorry, this job is no longer available