Accountancy and Finance
|Salary:||£140 - £150 per day|
|Job Published:||over 4 years ago|
My client is a manufacturer and distributer of award-winning ergonomic products. They are looking for a temporary Credit Controller for an immediate opportunity.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Credit control - 3 ledgers, in GBP, USD and EUR.
- Aged Debtors Reports - ensure that all receipts are allocated, query any credit balances, etc.
- Report on credit control, status of overdue accounts etc.
- Bad debt provisions and write offs.
- Daily processing of BACS and cheque receipts in Access Dimensions.
- Liaise with customer services & sales for credit notes being raised.
- Carry out credit checks on new customers using D&B and recommend credit limit in line with the company policy.
- Check and adjust credit limits as necessary.
- Prepare monthly Asia sales reports.
- Prepare Global weekly sales reports.
- Ideally someone who has held sole Credit Control positions and can come in and hit the ground running.
- Someone who has been exposed to the full function from credit checks, setting up accounts to allocating cash to accounts and chasing outstanding debt via phone.