Accountancy and Finance
|Salary:||£140 - £150 per day|
|Job Published:||over 3 years ago|
My client is a manufacturer and distributer of award-winning ergonomic products. They are looking for a temporary Credit Controller for an immediate opportunity.
Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Credit control - 3 ledgers, in GBP, USD and EUR.
- Aged Debtors Reports - ensure that all receipts are allocated, query any credit balances, etc.
- Report on credit control, status of overdue accounts etc.
- Bad debt provisions and write offs.
- Daily processing of BACS and cheque receipts in Access Dimensions.
- Liaise with customer services & sales for credit notes being raised.
- Carry out credit checks on new customers using D&B and recommend credit limit in line with the company policy.
- Check and adjust credit limits as necessary.
- Prepare monthly Asia sales reports.
- Prepare Global weekly sales reports.
- Ideally someone who has held sole Credit Control positions and can come in and hit the ground running.
- Someone who has been exposed to the full function from credit checks, setting up accounts to allocating cash to accounts and chasing outstanding debt via phone.
Sorry, this job is no longer available