Accountancy and Finance
Accountancy & Audit
|Salary:||Up to £28000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits|
|Job Published:||over 2 years ago|
£28000 + Bonus + Benefits
They are a leading blue chip services provider and one of Europe's largest in its sector. Its clients are also both large and small corporates. This role will expand the credit control team to 2-3 people and also the finance function.
Experience and skills required
- A minimum of 2 years in a focussed credit control role.
- Strong communication, presentation and excel skills.
- Innovative and able to resolve problems.
- Able to work in a small team and take on responsibility and deadline driven.
The company is open to levels of experience.
You will join a small credit control team, helping to maximise cash flow and profitability of the company through effective debt collection. The role involves the following:
- Debt collection of assigned clients by telephone, letter, and email.
- Working in a fast paced environment to meet tight deadlines and achieve set monthly cash targets.
- Maintain effective lines of communication with the business to ensure queries / issues are resolved and take accounts through to legal stage where required.
Sorry, this job is no longer available