Credit Risk Analyst - Senior Manager
£53000 - £63000 + bonus + benefits London
They are an expanding Global private banking and asset management group with an international client base with offices throughout Europe, Far East, Middle East and North and South America. They have an opportunity in their London operation for an individual with credit analysis experience including experience of UK property lending. The role is very high profile and will have significant input into the London business.
The banks credit department has responsibility for the approval, control and administration of all client and bank counterparty credit risk. The department is responsible for analysis of credit proposals, funds analysis, credit policy, procedures and regulatory and bank counterparty and country risk. The role is primarily centred around analysis of credit applications being submitted to the Bank's Credit Committee, review of facility and collateral documentation and facility drawdown approval. There is a naturally a high level of property lending. It will also encompass some responsibility for funds analysis (review and recommendation of loanable values) and management of treasury/counterparty/country credit risk, as well as special projects including credit risk policy and consideration and implementation of regulatory change. The role covers a wide range of credit risk.
Who they are looking for
To be considered for the role, you must meet the following criteria:
- Experience of UK property lending (mainly residential, including regulated mortgages, BTL, property development and enfranchisement),
- Knowledge of typical private banking lending structures to individuals as well as offshore SPVs and trusts.
- Proven track record in credit analysis and decision making
- Working knowledge of banking, credit and operational systems
- Demonstrated ability to apply theoretical knowledge in work context