|Salary:||£40000 - £45000 per annum + Bonus + Bens|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
Leading London Based Private Bank is looking for a Customer Relations Manager to lead a Customer Relationship Team. This is a great opportunity for the right person. CeMap is highly desirable for this role.
Overall objectives of the job:
This will be a dynamic operational role, where the main focus is to be an integral part of the Relationship Management team (Relationship Managers ("RMs") and Relationship Managers Assistants ("RMAs"), providing a first rate service to the bank's customers. This includes, but is not limited to, dealing with the majority of customer phones calls to the bank; verification of all customer instructions, completing required paperwork and customer record maintenance, providing administrative cover for the RMA's and RM's as required.
This role will be responsible for the day to day supervision, and ongoing training, of the Customer Relationship Team, supporting them to deliver this exceptional customer service and embed a streamlined service for the customer between the relationship managers and their assistants, and back office functions.
Principal duties and responsibilities:
- To lead a professional and effective Customer Support team ensuring that the team is appropriately skilled to carry out their roles.
- Oversee the day to day work of the customer support team, with particular focus on its operational efficiency, ensuring accuracy and completeness, and regulatory requirements are adhered to.
- Responsible for ensuring the Standard Operating Procedures for the team are maintained and updated.
- Handle and respond efficiently to all customer phone calls; identifying and assessing customer needs to ensure high levels of customer service. Where appropriate, hand off calls to specialists within the business, or front dual calls, retaining ownership of the call to ensure matters are resolved to the customer's satisfaction.
- Assist with fraud prevention through the adequate verification of all customer instructions received; either by email, phone or in writing. Including but not limited to change of address, change of name, cheque book requests, online changes.
- Processing and keying internal account transfers; Preparation of a wide range of new customer documentation, including but not limited to:
- New Account Forms, Visa, Online Banking forms and Mandates & Authorities;
- Provide periodic phone cover for RMAs and RMs as appropriate;
- Preparation of some basic letters, including but not limited to Welcome Letters, Visa and Online cover letters; written responses to general enquiries.
- Ensure customer records are updated and maintained through the effective adoption of CRM.
Sorry, this job is no longer available