|Location:||South East London, London|
|Salary:||Up to £20000 per annum + Bonus and Bens|
|Job Published:||almost 3 years ago|
Customer Service Representative - Ideal for School Leavers/Grads
£20,000 + Bonus + Benefits + Full Training
South East London
Multiple Positions Available
- Do you have an active and demonstrable interest in financial services?
- Do you have a passion for delivering exceptional customer service?
- Are you after a role in which you can learn and develop and see queries through from start to finish?
My client are a leading global provider of financial administration solutions, and one of Europe's leading asset servicing platforms. They currently interact with almost 6 million investors across 10 highly regulated markets. They currently safeguard and administer £600 billion in assets.
My client are currently looking to take on a number of graduates or school leavers who are looking to kick start a career within financial services. The role is a varied and challenging role, in which you be responsible for overseeing the delivering of exceptional client service to shareholders or employees or appointed representatives. You'll be responding to high levels of telephone and email mail enquiries. You'll be provided with full training by the company to ensure you're well equipped to succeed in the role. For successful candidates the chance to join the companies apprenticeship scheme and move into a specialist team is also available; you'll be kick starting a broad and wide ranging financial services career.
Key accountabilities (including but not limited to):
- Efficiently handle inbound contact providing information on a shareholders/employees financial investment.
- Establish expert knowledge and awareness of our products and procedures and be able to clearly explain technical information in a coherent fashion.
- Keep your own knowledge up to date by completing mandatory training/regular reading.
- Deliver exceptional customer service by identifying caller needs and delivering swift and efficient service.
- Escalate queries, complaints, risks and issues promptly.
- Use core systems to interrogate and/or update data and deal with service enquiries.
- Identify opportunities for process improvements that positively impact the customers experience.
The Role holders will be:
- Confident in communicating with people.
- Able to demonstrate professionalism by possessing an in-depth understanding of good customer service.
- Committed to self development.
- Have abroad understanding of Microsoft Office programs.