|Salary:||£25000 - £30000 per annum + 5 bonus|
|Job Published:||about 4 years ago|
The overall objective of this role is to fully leverage the latest technology to provide the Group's business with the most effective IT resources to support their business development and provide them with the sufficient information security.
This needs to be delivered using a combination of both internal resources and external partners.
The scope of the role will cover IT Networks, Workstations (fixed and mobile), IT Applications, EPOS including Tills, Turnstiles and Door Access, Clock In/Out system and Printer / Photocopiers.
This will include the following key responsibilities: -
- Continually evaluate the IT needs of the Group's businesses and implementing the most appropriate IT solutions to support their development.
- Consult with individual computer users to ascertain their needs and to ensure that the IT facilities meet their business requirements.
- Continually monitor the change in technology and selecting and implementing the most appropriate hardware and software solutions.
- Ensure system documentation is complete and up to date.
- Manage IT budgets to meet the business IT needs in the most cost effective way. Evaluate buy or lease options.
- Ensure software licensing laws are fully complied with.
- Implement and manage robust system security
- Ensure robust system backup procedures are in place and regularly tested.
- Schedule upgrades and vendor patches timely
- Provide effective user training and support.
- Manage secure network access for remote users
Job Type: Full-time
- Bachelor's (Preferable)
- Information Technology: 5 years
Sorry, this job is no longer available