My client is a major Global Markets firm that is working on new the new EU/EMIR rules and requires a client Services/Data Management Analyst to join their team
The individual will be part of a wider project to implement these rules and will liaise directly with clients as well as assisting in the data efforts.
* Coordinate client outreach of Margin documentation - ISDA and CSA outreach
* Act in a project management capacity to:
o Have in scope clients margin ready by March 2017
o Develop a full understanding of client profile and requirements - with focus on client margin regulatory requirements
o Develop a clear understanding of how client profiles and requirements intersect with transaction systems
o Identify solutions for implementing process and client improvements
o Gather requisite data and documents from internal or external sources as appropriate; review and analyze data and documents to ensure accuracy; route requisite data and documents to appropriate stakeholders
o Ensure accuracy of client static data and account set up on transaction systems
My client is looking for:
- Client Service background
- Data management experience
- A good understanding of the new margin rules - EMIR particularly
- Client Outreach and documentation management - liaison rather than creating documents
- Experience working with client data to be able to answer/ask appropriate questions. Operations knowledge would be beneficial.