|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£25000 - £30000 per annum + extensive benefits|
|Job Published:||over 5 years ago|
Purpose of Role:
Responsible for providing project based support to the Client Data Manager with a particular emphasis on the development of the systems. Duties to include: upgrades, cleansing data, mapping and developing functionality, adopting best practice wherever possible.
Jobholder will also provide support with regard to the development of Business Objects reports as well as providing project support on ad hoc Operations tasks.
- Provide support to the Client Data Manager on the development of business systems. Duties to include: review and implement upgrades, cleansing data and adopting/rolling out best practice and attending User Group meetings as required.
- Provide input for IT Steering Group Meetings, playing an influential role in the prioritisation, scoping, delivery of system enhancements, upgrades, migrations etc.
- Provide support with regard to the maintenance and development of Business Objects reports for Operations as well as providing project support on ad hoc Operations tasks.
- Provide project based support on a range of matters within the Client Data Manager's remit.
- Participate on client audits as required.
- Provide technical support to the Client Accounts team as required.
- Acquire and maintain a thorough understanding of company business systems.
- Respond in a timely and professional manner to all enquiries from internal and external clients.
- Prepare management reports and communicate details of potential issues as necessary.
- Develop effective working relationships with colleagues across the organisation to ensure both client and internal customer needs are met.
Essential Qualifications & Experience
- A number of years' experience in life insurance or reinsurance
- Strong project management skills
- A good working knowledge of Reinsurance Administration practices and principles.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills in particular Excel
- Ability to demonstrate an analytical background
- Very strong communication skills - written, verbal and listening.
- Ability to work on own initiative and pro-actively manage a varied and demanding workload.
- Ability to prioritise and get the job done in a multi-tasked, fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work calmly and professionally under pressure.
- Experience in a range of Reinsurance Operations functions covered by the tasks listed under Job Responsibilities above.
- Knowledge of Business Objects or SAP
- Working towards attaining an industry recognised qualification.
- Experience of project management within a business system or insurance environment.
- Extensive knowledge of the company's reinsurance administration systems.
- Very strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to influence others.
Sorry, this job is no longer available