|Salary:||£24000 - £26000 per annum|
|Job Published:||about 4 years ago|
The objective of this role is to prepare batches of financial transactions on the banks systems. You'll be tasked with dealing with clearing control issues, scanning of documentation that comes into the bank and index to the customer. You also be required to prepare and dispatch daily and monthly statements and quarterly reports.
- Dealing with all aspects of In Credit and Out Credit Clearing.
- Deal with all aspects of the Out Debit and Credit Out Clearing.
- Prepare and log batches ready for input.
- Scan various documents that come into the bank.
- Prepare and dispatch statements to agreed deadlines.
- Accuracy and attention to detail are crucial to the role.
- Well developed interpersonal skills and the ability to build internal relationships.
- Good technical ability and the ability to adapt.
If you have held a similar position, with a strong preference to candidates with a retail banking background, then I would be delighted to hear from you. Please forward me your cv.
Sorry, this job is no longer available
Senior Shipping Specialist
Location: Moscow, Moscow Oblast
Salary: US$70000 - US$80000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
Fintech Start Up - Sales Executive
Location: London, England
Salary: £30000 - £35000 per annum + + 0TE £100,000 - £250,000 commission
Senior Middle Office Analyst - Derivatives
Location: Paris, Île-de-France
Salary: €70000 - €80000 per annum + Bonus + Bens