Accountancy & Audit
Compliance & Legal
|Salary:||£65000 - £75000 per annum + discretionary bonus|
|Job Published:||over 3 years ago|
£65,000 - £75,000 + discretionary bonus
They are an FCA regulated, London based third party asset management, real estate and private equity depositary services firm providing administration, accountancy and fund services to a wide range of clients. They are now looking to add a Depositary Manager to their growing organisation.
This individual will be responsible for the delivery of AIFMD depositary services for the firm.
Key responsibilities include:
- Supervise the delivery of depositary services to a growing portfolio of real estate and private equity fund clients.
- Manage existing and new depositary client relationships.
- Manage a small team of highly motivated depositary administrators.
- Identify and capitalise on potential new depositary business development opportunities.
- Report to boards in relation to the provision of depositary services.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE
To be considered for this role you must meet the following criteria:
- Accounting qualification ( 5-10 years experience post qualification) from practice or a financial services company;
- Outstanding industry knowledge and Financial Services experience Understanding of AIFMD depositary roles and responsibilities;
- Hands on management of driving teams and assignments/ portfolio assignments;
- Auditing/internal audit background/systems audit experience Compliance minded and strong understanding of legal requirements necessary;
- Able to work independently with Client facing/development and strong people skills Strong analytical skills and innovative skills;
- Team worker / good people skills / Positive attitude, Proactive IT savvy/hungry Adaptable/flexible
- Excellent communication skills.
Sorry, this job is no longer available