In this role you will responsible for the following duties:
- Depositary services for the private equity and real estate fund clients
- Performance of cash flow monitoring activities
- Performance of oversight checks and controls, including in accordance with AIFMD requirements
- Control and oversight of valuations of the assets
- Conduct of due diligence functions
- Administration client service teams in Luxembourg
- Stay up to date with regulatory changes
- Report complaints and suspicions in accordance with local procedures
The ideal candidate will have:
- At least 3 years' experience in the area of depositary/custody function gained in a depositary bank.
- Private equity / real estate experience.
- A good knowledge of the regulatory environment for depositaries.
- Fluency in English with French or German an advantage.
- University Degree in Finance or Accounting.