|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£50000 - £60000 per annum + bonus + bens|
|Job Published:||4 days ago|
Digital Marketing Specialist for a leading Asset Manager based in the City, They are looking for someone with very strong Marketo experience and also strong Website experience.
- Design, execute and manage the digital marketing strategy and platforms within the organisation
- Develop, implement and track all digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels, including website, CRM, email and social media accounts, according to the firm's guidelines
- Be the main responsible to manage the website and implement the digital strategy across SEO, PPC, keywords, adwords, Google Tag Manager, etc.
- Implement the monthly promotion of funds and events via our website and other digital channels.
- Utilise the Marketo platform and understand how to use this to best effect to improve the user experience and functionality of the website
- Support the wider marketing team in carrying out the creation and distribution of HTML email campaigns via Marketo system ensuring that all processes including GDPR are adhered to.
- Work with the marketing team to ensure that all information published on web portals is current and not in breach of any financial promotions regulations.
- Create registration pages and email invites for events including email confirmations of registration, pre and post email follow ups and creation of content.
- Project manage and assist in the delivery and design of digital campaign assets including campaign pages, social content, video, audio and email.
- Own relationships with other digital executives within adviser strategic partner networks to facilitate the creation and maintenance of joint microsites and/or web presence within brand guidelines and within financial promotions regulations.
- Ability to optimise written content across digital channels for on-screen readability and SEO.
- Problem-solving and analytical skills - interpreting and leveraging data insights for constantly enhancing customer experience in three verticals: design, content and data/intelligence.
- Support development of benchmarks and regular reporting to monitor and optimise performance of digital activities to help generate high quality traffic and improve engagement
- Support the marketing team to plan and create content for organic and paid social media channels, aligned with our overall content strategy (LinkedIn and Twitter).
- Data-driven mindset and an aptitude for technology - lead initiatives pertaining to marketing technology and data integration towards design excellence, an optimized content framework underpinned by data and analytics.
- Graduate with 5 years' experience in digital marketing (ideally in asset management or financial services)
- Demonstrable understanding and capability in using Marketo
- Experience of utilising social channels especially LinkedIn and Twitter as part of a wider campaign (paid or not)
- Good understanding of SEO principles when presented with raw copy and applying these to create engaging digital content
- Good understanding of Google Analytics and reporting tools.
- Experience on delivering end-to-end customer experience across stages, channels and touchpoints in the customer journey.
- The role requires a disciplined self-starter but allows the successful individual considerable responsibility and the scope to develop a key position within the European distribution team
- Experience in Integrate campaigns with the CRM system and to interpret marketing campaign reports and metrics
- Experience in marketing-developing messaging for digital marketing activities
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with solid experience of digital marketing
Preference for working in a small team within an agile and fast-paced environment; able to respond to changing needs and priorities enthusiastically and effectively