|Salary:||£650 - £750 per day|
|Job Published:||about 5 years ago|
My client is one of the world's largest asset manager. They are looking for a someone to lead the remodelling of their distribution area. The role will be responsible for the project management of the build-out of the distribution oversight model for the whole of EMEA.
This exciting project will will be instrumental in structuring and mobilising the work program and then managing the various workstreams and components of the project. The candidate will project manage the development of the model itself and also contribute to the content and design.
1. Create a project structure for the programme of work, outline responsibilities and all deliverables
2. Mobilise the programme across EMEA, communicate its purpose and objectives, and obtain, support and involvement from all areas and stakeholders
3. Organise and review the analysis of current state vs the model definition and work with the business/project team to identify priority areas of focus
4. Work with the business/project team to create and enhance the detailed specification and design of individual components of the model
5. Manage the overall project plan and timelines and lead project update meetings and keep senior directors advised of developments
Candidates must have solid experience managing Distribution Projects for Asset Manager
Experience in working within major fund management businesses.
Experience of working within a distribution environment
Large scale project/programme management
Familiarity with various types of data and systems used to support the sales and CRM process
Project Management qualifications preferred i.e. Prince II