Distribution Services Manager
£75,000 - £85,000
City Of London
My client is one of the worlds largest, global Investment Managers operating in 16 different countries with over $4.5 Trillion under management.
As the role holder you'll be tasked with strategically managing, developing and deepening complax client relationships and deliver client service for clients with assets in excess of 50 million. As the role holder you'll tasks will include the following:
- Manages, grows, and develops assigned clients representing different business segments and assumes new clients as Acts as a liaison between the client and other strategical business areas. Works with outside vendors on meeting the needs of mutually shared client relationships.
- Conduct in-depth client research in an effort to learn about and deepen client relationships. Deepens and broadens relationships with key client decision-makers and decision influencers for top tier Acts as a consultant and trusted advisor in client's decision making process. Serves as a brand ambassador by responding to a wide range of client questions in an effort to best represent the service superiority.
- Anticipates and assesses the needs of top tier clients through regular contact, including face-to-face consultation; knows the client's business and Proactively evaluates client investment needs and works with clients to identify the funds meeting those needs. Addresses client's needs through the appropriate products and services and recommends changes to gain efficiencies and ensure quality service delivery.
- Demonstrates ultimate accountability for client relationship and coordinates internal activities to ensure an integrated team. Provides strategic direction for client and team to ensure unmatchable excellence and flawless execution in all aspects of the client relationship. Explores the availability of resources to meet client's Works with all interested parties to ensure that business opportunities are fully explored and both the client's and business goals and needs are met or exceeded.
- Maintains thorough knowledge of investments and regulatory issues and is knowledgeable of internal and competitor products and services. Effectively communicates with clients on investment issues, particularly with regard to May coordinate investment reviews, and in some cases deliver those investment reviews personally. Effectively communicates investment approaches and philosophies to clients.
- Positions the business strategically to retain and gain/win additional
- Responds to the needs of second tier clients in a timely and accurate manner, while using these opportunities to learn more about the client relationship in an effort to gain/win additional
- Maintains appropriate client relationship management documentation and systems and meets all mandatory compliance
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
Skills and Requirements:
- Undergraduate degree required. Advanced degree or designation preferred.
- Minimum five years of directly related experience with proven client relationship
- Knowledge of Vanguard's products and services
- Proven interpersonal relationship
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including strong presentation
- Demonstrated executive and client presence, and ability to positively influence professional
- Excellent problem solving
- Thorough knowledge of Vanguard funds and investment process; broad awareness of competitive landscape and general business