|Salary:||£16000 - £20000 per annum + Benefits|
|Job Published:||about 4 years ago|
My client, a market leading asset management firm, are looking to recruit the future stars of the business.
They are currently looking to employ a "dividends" administrator to join their expanding team. You'll be required to process large volumes of data accurately in a fast paced environment, meeting specific deadlines to minimise exposure.
The ideal candidate will be looking to start a career within financial services, or will already have some experience but looking for their next role. An understanding of the dividends process is desirable but not essential, as full training is given to the right candidates.
The Ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- Minimum of 5 GCSE's including Maths and English.
- A practical and proactive mind-set, with a "can-do" attitude.
- A willingness to learn end to end processes of the business and the "trade lifecycle".
- Articulate and well polished.
- Effective communicator.
- Recent financial services experience is desirable but not essential.
If your after a company that is willing to match your ambition then please send me your CV.
Sorry, this job is no longer available