|Location:||City of London, London|
Compliance & Legal
|Salary:||£330 - £350 per day|
|Duration:||6 months +|
|Job Published:||over 4 years ago|
My client is a leading global financial services provider with over 30,000 employees worldwide based in Canary Wharf. They are rapidly growing their assets under management to become one of the biggest and well known brands! Currently, they are seeking a bright and motivated individual to join their team as a DOCUMENTATION SPECIALIST/TECHNICAL WRITER.
My client is looking for a technical writer, who has a keen interest in finance technology and financial services industry experience to produce organisational documentation such as policies, procedures, systems and processes. These documents will be essential to comply with the UK regulatory requirements in relation to systems and controls. The technical writer will be supporting a London based Regulatory Reform team, and it may be necessary to communicate with teams in other time zones.
- Attention to detail.
- Effective and clear writing skills and ability to understand technical matters and explain them simply.
- Ability to describe systems and processes.
- Previous experience in producing documentation in line with regulatory standards and practices.
- Proficiency in Office Suite - including Visio.
- Working knowledge of FCA Handbook.
- Awarness of the current EEA regulatory environment.
- Previous experience with electronic trading.
- Investment Banking background preferable.
Sorry, this job is no longer available