Dutch Real Estate Analyst
£70000 - £73,000 + Bonus + Benefits
London or Amsterdam
Blue chip, global asset management firm with strong reputation and recognised as a market leader within the mutual fund industry.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- It is essential to be fluent in Dutch and English and essential to have solid previous Dutch real estate experience as a portfolio analyst, research associate, research analyst or consulting analyst
- Must be self-starter and highly motivated and must have a level of maturity to work independently.
- Proven analytical, technical and systems skills and demonstrated ability to understand and use finance theory and asset management concepts
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to communicate and facilitate decisions and execution effectively both verbally and in writing
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects
- Excellent prioritization and organization skills, able to effectively prioritize multiple completing projects and deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience of Continental European real estate and private market investments more broadly is desirable and understanding from a funds
- perspective as well as ability to underwrite funds.)
The position has arisen because of expansion within the Dutch market and will join a global team of 9 within Private Markets Manager research. This role is responsible for making recommendations and providing and documenting analysis relating to private market fund research. It supports the broad private markets research (real estate, infrastructure, private equity, real assets, etc.) decision making through management of contacts and analysis. The emphasis is on a Dutch speaker who also has experience of the Dutch real estate market. Responsibilities include:
- Collecting, collating and summarizing private market information for review by senior team members
- Setting up, participating, and documenting research meetings and calls with high interest candidate managers and capture findings in database
- Assisting senior research analysts in monitoring select managers
- Performing market research for the purposes of helping identify potential investment opportunities
- Capturing information and helping prepare analysis to support formal recommendations including, but not limited to, sounding board materials, asset class strategy forums, other items.
- Working on broader mandates to help win business and also business development opportunities.
- Willingness to occasionally travel in Europe including manager meetings as well as Dutch clients.