|Location:||South East London, London|
|Salary:||£34000 - £40000 per annum + Company Benefits|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Employee Relations Experience HR Advisor
£36,000 - £40,000
South East London/ West Kent
My client are a large multinational organisation with offices across the UK and Europe. They are currently looking for an experienced HR Advisor, with experience of employee relations & advice, to join them. The role is also part of an exciting transformational project, as the business has been going through substantial change!
As part of our national HR team, your role as HR Advisor will be to provide efficient, responsive and high quality support to deliver a transformational project. Reporting directly to the Manager, you will provide support to the HR Business Partners on a transformational project together with providing strong support & guidance on ER related matters. You'll be tasked with the following:
- Support the transformation project and deliver key project management initiatives & planning.
- Support large-scale employment relation activities as a result of the transformation project.
- Working with the HR Business Partner, Manager Employee Relations & Advice, a team of HR Advisors to:
- support on all aspects of project management and planning of the project
- support changes to organisational structures, re-deployment, consultations, small scale TUPE transfers and acquisitions
- develop and amend Employment Policies Inc. Redundancy initiative
- Manage basic settlement agreements in liaison with the Managers and/or solicitors taking appropriate advice where necessary and escalating complex agreements to the HR Business Partner
- Collaboratively work with the HR departments to provide required support
Attributes and Experience:
- CIPD Qualifications hugely advantageous.
- Demonstrable ER experience including evidence of complex HR issues including redundancies, dismissals, change management, preferably gained within a commercial & fast paced environment.
- Demonstrable resilience and forward planning skills within conflict resolution.
- Excellent at building and developing relationships at all levels with the ability to influence key decision makers and to challenge when necessary.
- Proven ability to operate independently and take the initiative to plan workload.
- Ability to analyse, interpret and deliver data and information in an accurate, fair and concise manner.
- Sound knowledge and experience of facilitating consultation and change programmes.
- Resilient and ability to 'stand your own ground.
- Be solutions focussed and have excellent analytical, judgement and problem solving skills to support resolution of ER issues.
- Able to work co-operatively with others to complete tasks and implement process improvements.