My client, an industry leading asset management house, is looking to recruit a dynamic and enthusiastic Operational Risk Analyst to join their busy team. Working closely with the Enterprise Risk Manager the successful candidate will be assisting with the development, implementation and enhancement of all Operational Risk practises across the client's risk profile. The other responsibilities associated with the role are as follows:
- Coordination of the quarterly RCSA process
- Identification, monitoring and reporting of KRIs
- Conduct root cause analysis and, if appropriate, deep-dive reviews in the event of any actual or potential loss events
- Assist in the coordination and delivery of the ICAAP processes and report - especially in respect of scenario analysis and capital requirements.
- Support with the training of new risk champions on the use of the risk management tool and methodology.
- Create regular risk-based board reports
- Liaise with the business in respect of risk developments - supporting other business areas as required.
- Maintain a working relationship with Group Internal Audit to share Risk and Control information.
- Coordinate 2LOD and 3LOD where applicable.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Strong knowledge of the asset management industry and an understanding of Operational Risk frameworks.
- Experience in establishing risk management processes, conducting risk reviews, risk reporting, risk measurement and control activities.
In return for the above my client offers a competitive remuneration package and the opportunity to join an industry leading organisation at an exciting period of their growth.