|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£100000 - £115000 per annum + + Bonus + Excellent Benefits|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
Enterprise Wide Risk Manager
£100,000 - £115,000 + Excellent benefits + Bonus
Cameron Kennedy is delighted to be partnering with a well-known and strongly established banking group who are going through a period of rapid change within their risk management areas. Apart from a good working, collaborative environment you will also play a key part in shaping the operational risk processes and profile of the bank.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS NEEDED
- Experience in enterprise risk management within a financial services environment.
- Experience in producing risk reports.
- Experience/understanding of ICAAP/ILAAP/RRP.
- Excellent communication skills - oral and written - with an ability to operate at multiple venues including senior management committees
- Strong team player
- Excellent time management skills with an ability to be flexible/adaptable
- Ability to problem solve , Self-starter and proactive , Ability to take ownership of tasks/projects and drive them through to completion, ability to shape projects and to work with minimal supervision.
- Intellectual curiosity
- Familiar with the supervisory environment (FCA/PRA) and pro-active in ensuring organisational compliance with regulatory principles and directives e.g. TCF.
- Excellent IT skills, in particular MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel
This is a second line of defence role. Working for the Deputy Head of Risk, the Enterprise Risk Manager will be responsible for:
- Developing the Enterprise wide Risk Management Framework.
- Producing the bank's Enterprise-wide Risk Reporting.
- Inputting into the bank's ICAAP/ILAAP/RRP.
- Promoting the three lines of defence model and a culture of ownership and accountability for risk across the Bank.
- Complete such ongoing training and competence requirements as required by the FCA/PRA and the bank from time to time.Risk Management Framework
Principal Duties and Responsibilities :
Support the Deputy Head of Risk to shape and implement enhancements to the bank's Enterprise-wide Risk Management Framework.
- Support the refresh of the bank's Risk Management Framework document.
- Support improvements to the bank's Risk Appetite Statement, including to the Key Risk Indicators.
- Support the development of a Policy Governance Framework. Support enhancements to key Risk policies.
- Working with the Operational Risk team, develop a training plan to enhance the knowledge and understanding of Risk Management across the bank. Lead training sessions as required.
Emerging Risk Process
- Work with the Operational Risk team to enhance the bank's Emerging Risk management process.
- Working with the Operational Risk team, co-ordinate the production of the Audit, Risk and Compliance Committee Risk Reports. Lead the analysis of trends in the risk data.
- Support and/or lead the production of ad-hoc risk reporting to support other Committee meetings, as required.
- Recommend and implement improvements to the bank's risk reports, as appropriate.
- Working with the Deputy Head of Risk, provide input to the bank's ICAAP and ILAAP.
- Co-ordinate and hold the pen on the bank's Recovery and Resolution Plan. Ensure that input is provided from the relevant areas of the bank.
- Identify areas for improvement.
- Act as alternate to colleagues as required.
- Provide support on ad-hoc tasks as required
- Ensure good relationship with others (external and internal) including risk owners at all levels, other control functions (Compliance and Internal Audit), external auditors, supportive role in Regulatory engagements as appropriate
Sorry, this job is no longer available