|Location:||City of London, London|
|Salary:||£45000 - £50000 per annum|
|Job Published:||over 3 years ago|
Equity Settlements Clerk (Mandarin Speaking)
City of London
My client, a prestigious investment bank, are currently search for a Securities Settlement and Clearance Specialist, to join their London based team. You'll be tasked with providing trade and operations support to the London cash equities desk and work closely with the Operations teams in Hong Kong and China.
- Post execution trade support, reconciliation and settlement function of equities between front, middle and back office systems.
- Identification, investigation and resolution of errors, discrepancies and queries promptly to ensure timely settlements of the company's trading positions.
- Extensive contact with front office team and clients on a daily basis.
- Develop and maintain operational relationships with key clients and third parties.
- Working closely with compliance to help ensure smooth operation of the business within the rules and regulations in various local jurisdictions.
As The successful candidate, you'll be able to display the following attributes:
- Native Mandarin speaker able to read and write Chinese (Essential).
- Degree educated (finance, economics or accounting preferred) with relevant tertiary qualification.
- You'll have a minimum of three years experience, with a good understanding of OMS, Oasys CTM, clearing and settlement services.
- Familiar with front to back business flow of European/Asian cash equity booking and settlement, ideally with experience in markets of Mainland China and Hong Kong.
- Good understanding of Stock Connect and Chinese markets.
- Solid knowledge and understanding of regulatory requirement changes and updates.
Sorry, this job is no longer available