Accountancy and Finance
Front Office & Research
|Salary:||£55000 - £65000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
ESG & Sustainability Consultant
£55000 - £65000 + Bonus + Benefits
They are a leading consultancy and are one of the thought leaders in ESG and Sustainability and have long term relationships with their clients.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED
- We are looking for highly motivated candidates, with 5 years plus working experience with experience in ESG / sustainability.
- Working experience within consultancy, private equity or banking.
- Excellent academic record with a master's degree in finance, business, economics/econometrics or engineering
- Strong report writing and verbal skills and ability to communicate complex ideas
- Strong project management and client relationship management skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent MS PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Fluent in English.
You will join a team of 35 who influence long term risk and financial performance of their clients and make a real impact. Projects range from development of ESG & Sustainability policies & strategies for Investment funds, annual ESG assessments and development of sustainability strategy roadmaps for companies, and facilitation of ESG strategy sessions with company management. You are actively encouraged to develop expertise in a sustainability area aligned to your interests. Responsibilities:
- As a Manager you would manage multiple projects and oversee a team of consultants and analysts, while being involved in aspects of our analytical work as well. This is a client-facing role, involving building and managing investor client relationships.
- Engagement with and strategic guidance of portfolio companies' management on the ESG & Sustainability topics.
- Responsible for the quality of ESG reports produced by the team you are responsible for. Building and managing client relationships.
- Responsible for the education and development processes of the teams you manage. As a manager, you are involved in evolving the overall strategy of the team together with the senior team (managers and directors). This includes topics as performance of various work streams, growing the team, and geographic expansion.
Sorry, this job is no longer available